Back to 15mm... Starting out on Tank's the new 15mm Tank's Skirmish game

So it's been far too long since I did any of this blogging stuff. What can I say you start the year with good intentions and then life throws you a curve ball...

So game time has escaped me this year.. So to try and fix this problem I decided to pick up Tank's from Gale Force 9/ Battlefront, a 15mm skirmish game likened to xwing.

In preparation for a hopeful game of Tank's later this week I decided to build up some card terrain for the 3x3 tabletop required for Tank's..

I shall endeavour to report back on my first thoughts of this new game,I hoping that it fulfills the need for a quick play game that can be fitted in around the life stuff...

A test run of the battlefield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forged in Battle Armoured Mortar Carriers ready for duty

Making Sherman Crocodiles for Flames of War

Portable Airbrush Setup.. Lets get more hobby done this year